Commissioning artwork is a unique experience that allows you to trust the artist to create what you are visualizing. It gives you the chance to have a personalized work of art that will stay with you forever.
I adore doing commissions! I love chatting a bit about the space you are thinking about for the art and past works I have done that you love -- which begins as the inspiration for your custom piece.
Commissions account for a large part of my business and I'd absolutely love to work with you to create something special and unique for your home, place of business, office, or studio. I work directly with clients as well as with interior designers and can't wait to create the perfect piece for your space.
Let me walk you through the process...
How Does It Work?
I will need the following information to get the process started:
- Set your budget and describe your perfect artwork
- The size you want (if you aren't sure, we can work with wall dimensions to determine the perfect size)
- 2-3 images or titles of my previous work that you like to use as a starting point
- 2-3 colors you would like to see included in the piece
- Fabric swatches, paint chips, and photos of the space are all helpful if available
Please Note the Following Terms for My Commissions
- A 50% deposit is required upfront, or we can discuss a payment plan option. The balance will be due before the artwork is delivered.
- Shipping is extra and is paid prior to delivery.
- I accept all major credit cards through the website, but also accept Venmo and CashApp— just reach out if you have a preferred payment method.
- I will give you a timeline once I review your project.
- Because these are one-of-a-kind pieces, all commission sales are binding and final.
- Your painting will not be an inch-by-inch recreation of an existing image (though examples are recommended to help me understand your style and expectations).
- Your painting will be completed in my artistic abstract expressionistic style as represented in my art gallery. This means I won’t accept commissions for highly realistic visual outcomes, representative portraits, or replicas of the work of other artists.
Get Regular Progress Updates
Once your job is accepted, I will be with you every step of the way via email with photos, timelapse videos, and regular updates.
Painting will be shipped 3-4 weeks after being painted (to allow for drying time and copyright work). Please contact me for shipping rates. I also ship internationally.
Contact me today to get your commission started!